Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tomrrow may come, but do not wait for it.....

Yesterday was a crazy day....completely....Topa(Rohit) will agree with me....
I did one of the craziest things yesterday.... didn't wanted to throw away 1/3rd bottle of Johnie Walker(Black Label) before my parents come back, I started with it in the very morning and didn't realized my speed unless it was finish, within half an hour....25 minutes to be precise....dont blame it on me, blame the restless scotch! What happened after that is a mystery....

But its not the case with Topa....I made my day crazy, intentionally....He did all the craziest things against his will and intentions....His uncle, very very close to him, expired yesterday.... I think his uncle was one of his idol.... My thank is due to his uncle and i wish to express it, now. b'cos of him we once had our dinner at ITC Shereton, Agra after adoring TAJ MAHAL in moon light....We could not have ever done this, otherwise....Me and Topa succesfully organized our farewell party at D'Minor, next to Hyatt...It was all arranged by his uncle.. Thanks for everything, sir !

Topa quoted these words in a mail few days ago - "U never know what life has in store for u ……… suddenly ……something as strange as this … can happen between … ashesh’s bday party on one day and my offsite on the other !!!! ". So True! Ashesh, Topa and me were craving to party on saturday night(yesterday) at my home....and suddenly as strange as this had happen between friday and saturday night...

I remember my first trip to Goa...we were all college friends except (Jaanu(Rohit Baluja) and Deepak)... Deepak being the most notorious guy and Jaanu being the most innocent of all...Jaanu is my childhood friend.... I had never seen him so excited and happy, ever, before for the trip.... Moments before our train started moving, we got to know our other choldhood friend, Anshul, had met an accident and died on the spot.... Nothing was in our hand and I couldn't do anything than taking care of Jaanu....Anshul and Jaanu were best friends.....after two days Jaanu had forgot about Anshul's accident for some time and was looking very very happy again - totaly absorbed in the Goa's mid night dinner mood....But life had some thing else in store for him and we got to know his father has expired of a heart attack....His father used to hate me most of times as Jaanu will not study but roam around with me all the time.... I always wanted to tell his father that I love his son, may be, more than he does....I think he knows this now if he can see us from stars....

Guys, believe it or not, within yesterday and today I have been shocked many a times. While I started writing this blog today evening, I was chatting with an Indian lady living in US....She's having a daughter..We used to chat long ago but then she suddenly and simply ignored me for no reasons..I got to chat with her today and this is what she said - "you knbow what....some days in life are good n some days are busy...then i dont chat wityhy any1.I have been fighting breast cancer since jan...easy nahin hota chat karna yaar...not that i ignore any1.so....if i dont reply...dont think that i am cold....just that i'm not able to."I didn't know what to reply back other than saying SORRY..

I didn't feel like writing anything more after chatting with her so I decided to go out for dinner (party everynight untill parents are back :-) ). Just after I had finish half of my super high calorie meal I recieved a phone call. I got a lil excited as there was some girl on the line calling me by name. But all excitement vanished soon for two reasons - 1) It was a job aspirant in my small company who was supposed to come tommorrow morning for interview. 2) She wont be able to come tommorrow as her grand father has expired today...... Like most of guys from same age group, I dont know how to handle these situations...What to say and what not too...I think saying nothing is much safer than experimenting with words in these situations.....

I have always been a coward of apologizing for my mistakes untill I went to Scotland..And, untill I met Roshni(my super X girl friend).. I shall not discuss about her other than mentioning that she taught me the importance of saying sorry....Also, that its better late than never.. For instance, I can proudly say that I wrote a big email to Poki(Paroksh) for my sarcastic behaviour throughout college days...It was not necessary as I was not the only one to bully him and he didn't have any copmlaints either. But I think he knows me better after reading my email.

Guys, life is too short to hate anyone and today is big enough to express yourself..B'cos yesterday is a long time ago; tomorrow is just a dream....So, if I may put it in my words, - "tomorrow may come, but do not wait for it !".

Like to share? leave a comment or write back to- road.journey@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Crazy" does not conveys the magnitude of things i did on May 10, 2008. The word is just too small.

Life has taught me many lessons in the last few days, and trust me, the cost of learning these lessons is far beyond the affordability of ANYONE.

On this day, i got a new meaning of "living life to the fullest". Coz you just never get to know when the final bell rings.