Friday, May 2, 2008

Pleasure of Living !

Ever since I understood importance of my existence, I have analyzed that my existence do not really have any importance. Importance for people around me, importance for the community, importance for the nation, importance for the country, importance for anything at all.

The only people I am important to are my parent, sister, girl friend and a few other friends. Seriously speaking, this importance has nothing to do with me. rather, it has more to do with blood, relation and the time spent together. So, is this why I am existing? Is this why I am living for? well, I am not sure...... I am not sure of what I want to do for others, even I dont know what I want to do for my own self.... Graduation was important for living, so i graduated... Masters was important for good living, so I did Post Graduation.... Work is important for good living, so here I am, working!

Does that, by all means, mean that I am living just for the sake of living? Everything I do is for good living, everything I want to do is for good living and everything I may do in future will be for the sake of good living.... Wait, could you pelase explaing what is the meaning of good living...? mind you, I am not talking about the absolute definition but the true meaning... This could be a subjective question.. as every individual is different, meaning for living is different for all , quite obvious. Our parent takes care of us since we born till we or they die....And we do exactly same for our children, and they ll do the same for their....... Again, I may ask you, is this the reason we were born and shall die for? Just for us, for us alone? We utilize so much from the nature thorughout our life without ginving any returns back to it....Instead, we create so much of mess to people and nature around us, thats the proof we give for our existence...I dont wanna die with this pain in my brain of doing nothing throughout my life... I want, or i shall say I wish to do some good, some help, some support for others.. OTHERS, other than my family and friends...I agree that chairty begins at home and I shall start helping my family and friends first. But that is my ultimate responsibility and I should not mention that, ever, again..I will discuss things which I think will give me pleasure..Please dont take me wrong, I do not intend to say 'sex' by using word 'pleasure'..Instead, pleasure of self satisfaction; pleasure of happiness; PLEASURE OF LIVING..!

Folks, I am starting this blog, my first ever, because I want to explore the ways to get Pleasure OF Living in the journey we all do on regular basis within the much bigger journey called LIFE...while going for work, studies, dates, vaccations, shopping etc...And that, my friends, is

"The Journey to Roadside......................................."
Please share your feedback @ road.journey@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best one among all ur blogs