Monday, May 5, 2008

B'cos, enough isn't enough.......



Okay! I might be forcing some of you to read this blog as earlier, but then you guys r part of my ultimate responsibility. You are my friends and family... It may sound weird just now but I am certain you would read it without any requests one day :-)
Few of you have appreciated my thought without telling what do you actually liked about it. But for those of you who didn't liked it or have had some or other reason to disagree, thanks for your feedback. Only feedbacks can make this blog continue and worthwhile for me and for you, if it does at all.

Aapt feels that reading this blog could make you look negatively towards your life. I never intend to do so. All I want from this blog is a healthy conversation which we usually ignore while partying or in get togethers'. We bravely discuss about flirting with girls, fighting with parent and colleagues, cheating in exams, faking documents and work experiences, and a whole lot of shit. Why not about life and relationships other than natural ones? I believe we share a relationship, good or bad, with every single person we have ever known. May it be the cab driver, cashier in food court, office clerk, neighbour(may be his daughter :-)) or any one else including that charity agent you would have hated most. For me, there is no 'neutral' kind of relation. Its either good or bad. If its not bad and I can approach some one when needed -its a good relation and vice versa. And as I wrote in previous blog, meaning of life is different for all - the most positive aspect could be negative for you. ALL ABOUT PERCEIVING....

Ashish says this blog is nothing but an unneseccary GYAN. Yes, only if you take it as some. Or else, its a discussion forum. Let the GYAN spread OR............ Lets discuss !

Ashesh has quite some thing to say or rather, to discuss... There is some thing tickling his mind throughout - "is it that you are getting a little dicy abt life.....world being this way...like being so self centred........or like may be not thinking abt anything..when i say anything i mean anyone around you...any1 who you think feels your importance.....but then you yoursef (i will call you the "writer") say that he has his friends around him and he is like ok about it and want to do something apart from them.....why does the writer doesent realise that he....his sis....his GF...his friends...his family.....are also some where connected to the world....ppl...or something which he wants to do...or may be like want to have that pleasure of livingmay be that doing somethng differently for them can also give him that pleasure which he is looking for". Ashesh, its not the world being this way. Its WE, usually, being this way - self centred. And I am trying to explore that very fact. If you read my blog once again, I never tried to ignore people around me - my friends and family. Instead, I have called them my "ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY". Okay, I agree that we may put more and more, may be all, efforts towards our ultimate responsibility. But as we say "enough is never enough", so we shall not forget our other responsibilities as well. for eg -
A father's ultimate responsibility is to take good care of his child. For it, he may work more and more to earn money which will never be enough. He shall also spend enough time with his child for studies, sports, and entertainment. In other words, he is suppose to give 100% of his time for his child (if not with him). But, let me tell you, he also have some responsibilities for his wife/ parents/ relatives/ friends and all. So? is enough really enough ? No, its not and it will never be.

Look at the flower I have fixed as a header. Flower has blossomed every single petal and not some. A few of them are going to stay and some wont be there for long..Similarly, I am not, straight away, going to do charity towards my social responsibilities but to well behave with everyone. Even when I blow my horn next time (Aapt? Ashesh?). And that will also give me some pleasure while doing Road Side Journey.........

ACTIONS LEAD HABITS... HABITS LEAD OUR LIFE


To discuss your views, please write for road.journey@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok it might be too early for me to really comment about sales but many of us are finding their career into it and no one is happy for that. every one want a sitting job and a good pay check. but not writing too much i just want to say " A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for..... " Go, atleast give you best rest no one that unlucky