Wednesday, January 20, 2010

moments of completeness

I was wondering how I feel when different people touches me for different reasons. be it a professional hand shake, a friendly hug, maternal kiss or whatever. I couldn't recognize the feelings..

Although, I remember how i felt when she first touched me. When she touched me again, and again and again. I felt as if I am complete...as if I need nothing more... as if I had no past. as if I have no future. feeling so deep, so true, to never come out.

the way she looks at me tells that she wont regret it, later today or tomorrow. when she is not around, I can still feel her touches and see into her shy eyes. she has been waiting to see me as much as I waited for her, may be more.


her eyes so sparkling, her breath so warm;
her thoughts are enough to feel her charm..


her touch says there will be a brighter tomorrow, even if not, don't be sorrow.
her touch expresses each of her feeling, be she sad or smiling.

her touch is most cherished, felt and desired;
I cant let her stop, selfish me, even if she is tired.

4 comments:

T!ni said...

Touched! Touched! Touched!
u r a deep blue ocean :)

Siddhartha Agrawal said...

Just loved the last lines!

Tini : ) said...

i feel like reading dis blog again n again :)

Anonymous said...

write something new!